Skip to main content

This is the Beginning~Empowered Women Empower Women


 Hey Babes, 

Well here it is the very first blog post for the Bubbly Boss Babe Community! 

I have thought about a blog off and on a for a while, been encouraged by several people and have just never taken the leap! So. Here I jump! Get it? Leap? 

Ok. Yes, you will be subjected to some of my corny humor. I would like to say that I promise it won't be often, but that's probably incorrect. 

I have had a passion and burning in my belly for a really long time. I love to help women. Empower, uplift, guide women to stepping into the best version of themselves. What does that mean? Well, over the years it has meant helping them to work on mindset, money matters, implementing processes into their daily routines that have helped them to focus and align themselves with the next, best version of themselves. We are always changing, emerging, developing and learning. That part does not change, but what changes is how we process it all. Do we let life happen to us or are we taking the reigns along with God and creating the life that we want to live. 

Let me add a little caviat here as well. I will be referring to God, but that does not mean that you have to believe in God to hang out in the community. You can call Him what you wish (Spirit, Source, Universe, etc.) and still know that you're welcome in this community. I do realize that people have different beliefs when it comes to this subject. You are welcome here!

You are welcome to hang out in our community for as long as you would like! My goal is that I help you in some way, that I help empower you and help you grow in your life in several areas! I would love it if you would share me with your friends and help our community grow! I can't do any of this without you, and I am so thankful that you are here and have chosen to hang out with me! 

The blog will have a little of all of the things, so I hope that you'll hang out in this space!

In your corner and rooting for you! 

Your bestie,

Carri 

www.thebubblybossbabe.com

hello@thebubblybossbabe.com

Join the Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/402160429102477

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back!

Hey Babes! I've been gone for a bit because I was trying to figure out how to freaking add comments to this thing!  I didn't want to keep creating content that you can't interact with, and I was kind of bummed the first few posts didn't have comments!  So, here we are. Back again!  Really what I wanted to say in this post is that you can do THE THING! Whatever it is you've got your heart set on, you can do and accomplish!  When I started this journey of wanting to have more of an online presence, I had never, in the history of ever, had any idea how to create a website. But I was determined. So I hopped in and just started clicking around and figured it out! I used to say that I was stuck in nineteen dickety two when it came to electronics. My limit? Myself. I had this limiting belief that electronics were hard and that I just couldn't do it. Sound familiar?  You can! You are not too old, too set in your ways, too, whatever you keep telling yourself! If I can do

What's going on?

Hey Besties, Welcome! I have been sharing lots of helpful tips in the blogs, but I also want this to be a space where you get a little sneak peek at what's going on in my world too. Why? Well, I feel that sharing things that go on with me, will connect with someone else that will realize you're not alone. Good or bad.  So, what's going on currently? Well, this weekend, not much of anything! We have been running and gunning for a few weeks and just kind of laid low this weekend. We did a few things and got some things for the house, but not much this week. I'm listening to Spotify and have it on Energetic Happy Mix. Yep. Guess what. I too have to work on my mindset, mood, generate happiness from a good tune and run with it. Nope. I do not have it all together. I just have honed some skills to help you as well, but let me tell you, it's a daily task. I have one of those brains that will betray me. I will run down a rabbit hole of bull shit if I don't watch it.  Th

Is Anyone Listening?

  Hey Babes~ It's funny to me sometimes that, when I sit down to write, what I had in mind totally shifts, changes, does a 360 and I end up sharing something off the cuff that I haven't even thought through.  That's what's happening in this post. Maybe it's divine intervention? Maybe it's ADHD. HA~Anyway, whatever it is, here we go!  Do you ever wonder, is anyone listening? I mean, really listening? I heard a quote once, unsure where it came from, but it stuck with me. Maybe it was a movie, if you've heard it, will you please tell me in the comments? Anyway, it was something like, "is it all just clicks and whistles on your end?" Do you feel that way sometimes, or all the time when talking to someone else?  Side note: The even funner part of winging it, is I have no idea where this is going to head, so, I hope you hang with me. If for nothing more than comedic relief if it bombs horribly.  We talk. All the time. To our spouse, kids, boss, co-worker