Skip to main content

This is the Good Stuff~Attitude of Gratitude

 


Hey Babes!

Have I got a great thought to share with you today! 

I sat down not having any idea what to share or what I wanted to say. Thoughts about spring, it being April crossed my mind and I was just going to lean into something like that. And then when thinking of a title, this popped into my head. So I am running with this instead. 

The good stuff. Hmm. What exacty does that mean? For starters, there's a lot to be said for having an attitude of gratitude. Well, I take it to mean, when you're shooting for a goal, or planning your life, or looking ahead, whatever you want to call it, you're searching for "The Good Stuff." Am I right? 

What if you're already there? Hear me out. I know that could be a bit confusing since I'm the one pushing toward you're next level babe, your higher self, the next amazing level to achieve. 

Hold on though. Are you embracing this level though? Have you stopped to think about that where you are is also a place you've strived for? It's also what you planned for, dreamed of, prayed about in the past? Don't get so focused on your next level that this level goes unappreciated. 

You are always growing evolving and becoming. Being grateful for achieving is also super important! 

I think back to the days where I was writing in my journal daily: I am a great wife. I have an exceptional marriage. I have a loving husband. I have an exceptional sex life. I love living in the house that we bought together. Honestly those days were about two and a half years prior to achieving what I was shooting for. I was determined that I was going to have that life. It took two and a half years, a move across states and a breakup with a guy that didn't want any of those things, to make it happen. Why am I telling you this right now? Reminding you that not only is it important to journal, affirm and be grateful, but that you also need to take inspired action. I thought that I was when I was doing "all the things," and then I had to step into the reality that my current partner, at that time, wanted none of that. 

Fast forward and I've got the good stuff! I have all that I journaled about and more! I am in my office, surrounded by my things, in our house, decorated the way I wanted, listening to him mow as I write this out. This, is the good stuff! This is what I wanted, prayed for, dreamed about. This right here. 

I do want more and I want to continue to evolve, grow, aspire, dream and achieve more goals. 

But. Trust me when I tell you, I am thankful and appreciative for this moment right here as well. 

Sending you so much love and blessings!

Always here in your corner and rooting for you! 

Your bestie~

Carri 

www.thebubblybossbabe.com

hello@thebubblybossbabe.com

Join the facebook community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/402160429102477

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back!

Hey Babes! I've been gone for a bit because I was trying to figure out how to freaking add comments to this thing!  I didn't want to keep creating content that you can't interact with, and I was kind of bummed the first few posts didn't have comments!  So, here we are. Back again!  Really what I wanted to say in this post is that you can do THE THING! Whatever it is you've got your heart set on, you can do and accomplish!  When I started this journey of wanting to have more of an online presence, I had never, in the history of ever, had any idea how to create a website. But I was determined. So I hopped in and just started clicking around and figured it out! I used to say that I was stuck in nineteen dickety two when it came to electronics. My limit? Myself. I had this limiting belief that electronics were hard and that I just couldn't do it. Sound familiar?  You can! You are not too old, too set in your ways, too, whatever you keep telling yourself! If I can do

What's going on?

Hey Besties, Welcome! I have been sharing lots of helpful tips in the blogs, but I also want this to be a space where you get a little sneak peek at what's going on in my world too. Why? Well, I feel that sharing things that go on with me, will connect with someone else that will realize you're not alone. Good or bad.  So, what's going on currently? Well, this weekend, not much of anything! We have been running and gunning for a few weeks and just kind of laid low this weekend. We did a few things and got some things for the house, but not much this week. I'm listening to Spotify and have it on Energetic Happy Mix. Yep. Guess what. I too have to work on my mindset, mood, generate happiness from a good tune and run with it. Nope. I do not have it all together. I just have honed some skills to help you as well, but let me tell you, it's a daily task. I have one of those brains that will betray me. I will run down a rabbit hole of bull shit if I don't watch it.  Th

Is Anyone Listening?

  Hey Babes~ It's funny to me sometimes that, when I sit down to write, what I had in mind totally shifts, changes, does a 360 and I end up sharing something off the cuff that I haven't even thought through.  That's what's happening in this post. Maybe it's divine intervention? Maybe it's ADHD. HA~Anyway, whatever it is, here we go!  Do you ever wonder, is anyone listening? I mean, really listening? I heard a quote once, unsure where it came from, but it stuck with me. Maybe it was a movie, if you've heard it, will you please tell me in the comments? Anyway, it was something like, "is it all just clicks and whistles on your end?" Do you feel that way sometimes, or all the time when talking to someone else?  Side note: The even funner part of winging it, is I have no idea where this is going to head, so, I hope you hang with me. If for nothing more than comedic relief if it bombs horribly.  We talk. All the time. To our spouse, kids, boss, co-worker